Loading…

+917718880355

news

Schlafhorst’s Zinser spinning technology continues to remain Indorama’s first choice

YarnsandFibers News Bureau 2014-11-25 10:00:00 – Indonesia

The Indonesian company Indorama Synthetics as a polyester specialist has particular expertise in the manufacture of high-quality PES yarns on ring spinning machines. The Zinser 351 ring spinning machine and winding machine from Schlafhorst the company’s number one for the production of high-grade compact yarns made of cotton is Indorama’s first-choice machine.

The company has just ordered a complete, fully automatic production line with over 40,000 compact spindles for combed cotton in the counts Ne 20 to Ne 40 from Schlafhorst – from the Zinser Flyer 670 and the Zinser 351 2Impact FX compact spinning machine up to the automatic winding machine Autoconer X5.

Indorama produces 280,000 tonnes of polyester per year in the form of fibres, yarn and chips. The leading PES fibre producer, with spinning plants in Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka and Turkey, it is also in the top ten of the most successful spinning mills in the world.

According to Anupam Agrawal, Director of Indorama’s Spun Yarns Division, productivity on the Zinser 351 is outstanding, because it is extremely fast, completely reliable and also easy and safe to operate. The Zinser 351 is their number one machine. For example, they spin Ne 40 PES yarns on it permanently at spindle speeds of 22,500 rpm. And the yarn quality is unsurpassed.

The Zinser 351 makes possible enduring yarn quality and maximum profitability based on a highly precise and energy-efficient cutting-edge technology. The simple EasySpin user interface and high-performance OptiStep spinning programme support spinning at the technological limit at enduring maximum spindle speeds, without any manual adjustment being required.

Schlafhorst has been delivering ring spinning and winding machines to Indorama since the 1980s. Around 60 Zinser 351 ring spinning machines with nearly 100,000 spindles operate non-stop round the clock in the company's three Indonesian spinning mills.

Roughly 85,000 spindles are operated automatically in a linked system with Autoconer X5 Vtype package winders – the gold standard when it comes to quality and productivity, according to Indorama.

In the linked system the Zinser 351 and the Autoconer X5 operate synchronously at the same rate. Their output is optimally coordinated to achieve the maximum productivity across the entire process. The interaction of the Zinser 351 and Autoconer X5 is topped off by SPID, the unique Spindle Identification System, designed to ensure real-time unbroken quality inspection of every single metre of yarn spun.

Indorama invests continuously in the latest technology to raise its efficiency and pursues an extensive future strategy reacting to movement in the market primarily by developing new products. With powerful, highly flexible technologies like the Zinser 351, for example, they can deliver any product in any quality desired quickly and reliably. Schlafhorst is a strategic partner for Indorama

Indorama produces over 104,000 tonnes of ring yarn annually from polyester, viscose, cotton and mixed fibres. 60 percent of the yarn production is exported globally to Indorama's customers in over 75 countries. The remaining 40 percent of production goes to the domestic market .

0 0 vote
Article Rating
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Market Intelligence

Ask for free sample Report


why us?
21 yrs

experience

Fortune 500

Customer Base

100%

dedicated team

55+

Countries Served Worldwide


newsletter

Register below to receive our newsletters with latest industry trends and news!

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our support team is here to answer your questions via WhatsApp. Ask us anything!
? Hello