Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles marks its 25th anniversary with an increase in exhibitors.
Covering seven halls at the National Exhibition and Convention Center, around 1,150 exhibitors from 27 countries and regions will display their latest products and technologies for the home and contract textiles sectors. The 2018 expo hosted 1,091 exhibitors as well as 39,730 trade buyers from 104 countries and regions.
“We are very optimistic about the business opportunities that will present themselves at the fair next week,” Wendy Wen, senior general manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd explained. “Not only has the exhibitor number increased from last year, but with the visitor pre-registration numbers tracking well ahead of last year’s figures in the months leading up to the fair, we are expecting a strong turnout from buyers as well.”
Among the highlights for the show, which will take place Aug. 28-31:
Country and region pavilions from Belgium, Pakistan, Taiwan and Turkey;
• Expanded finished products zone featuring more sourcing options in hall 8.1 this year for finished products and a range of home décor items;
• Finished curtain zone located in the North Hall;
• Bed, bath, kitchen and table suppliers from China will be joined by exhibitors from Australia, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Japan and elsewhere in those product categories;
• Whole-home and editor zones where buyers can source the luxury products and find trend concept inspiration in these;
• Textile design zone featuring 20 studios from 12 countries including China, Finland, France, India, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland and the UK will showcase their avant-garde collections.
The fair’s event program has been revamped to provide the industry with the latest trends and insights in four topics:
Design Inspiration: residential and commercial textile trends;
Business O2O: online to offline commerce; Textile & Technology: digital printing solutions and green designs;
Industry Empowerment: global licensing trends and opportunities;
A Talks & Tours program featuring international designers discussing the latest trends and technologies in textiles for commercial environments.
Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Autumn Edition is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Home Textile Association (CHTA).
A weekly report covering market and price information on the entire chain of polyester along with online access to daily polyester chain prices.
One-time reports that are issued annually cover the demand and supply trends in individual products including polyester, nylon, acrylic, viscose, and cotton.
One-time reports that are issued annually cover the demand and supply trends in the individual country's natural and manmade fiber/filament industries.
Countries Served Worldwide