Loading…

+917718880355

news

Himatsingka Seide to become the sole shareholder of Giuseppe Bellora S.p.A, Italy

YarnsandFibers News Bureau 2014-08-12 16:20:00 – Mumbai

Himatsingka Group a vertically integrated Indian Home Textile major with a global footprint, which currently owns 70% of the share capital of Giuseppe Bellora S.p.A, (owner of the luxury Italian bedding brand “Bellora”) announces the acquisition of the remaining 30% share -holding from GB Invest S.r.l. With the acquisition the Himatsingka Group has become the sole shareholder of Giuseppe Bellora S.p.A.

 

This transaction is consistent with the global strategy of the Himatsingka Group, given its large presence in the manufacturing, retail and distribution of Home Textile products. The Group currently operates a brand portfolio of over 8 brands. For Financial Year 2014 revenues from brands stood at over Rs. 600 crores.

 

Bellora is a reputed luxury home textile brand with a strong heritage. The brand has an extensive presence in Italy and is amongst the most recognized luxury bedding brands in that geography. The brand is exploring opportunities for expansion across Europe in select markets of Asia.

 

Mr. Shrikant Himatsingka, the Executive Director of the Group commenting on the brand said that the Bellora brand is an integral part of our Global brand portfolio. Their Group will be focused on expanding the brand globally in the years to come.

 

Himatsingka Group founded in 1965 focuses on design and product development, best-in-class manufacturing processes and efficient supply chain capabilities to ensure the highest level of customer service in the industry. With a team of over 5000 people, the Group continues to expand its reach and build capacities in the Home Textile space.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Market Intelligence

Ask for free sample Report


why us?
21 yrs

experience

Fortune 500

Customer Base

100%

dedicated team

55+

Countries Served Worldwide


newsletter

Register below to receive our newsletters with latest industry trends and news!

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our support team is here to answer your questions via WhatsApp. Ask us anything!
? Hello