Loading…

+917718880355

news

CM Fadnavis inaugurates first integrated textile park in Vidarbha

YarnsandFibers News Bureau 2016-09-12 12:00:00 – Hinganghat

Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis performed bhoomipujan of Gimatex Industries Private Limited’s first Integrated Textile Park in Vidarbha and new extended spinning unit at Hinganghat. The first Integrated Textile Park launched in Hinganghtat was the first step toward improving the situation, said the Chief Minister congratulating Mohota family for their initiative. Integrated Textile Park will generate about 2,500 jobs.

The CM said that agriculture generates 45 percent employment-- contributes only 11 percent in total revenue of the State. Until agriculture sector is attached to industries, changes could not be seen in agriculture sector.

With the co-operation of farmers and industries, Textile Park can bring about change in agriculture sector.

State Government launched ‘Integrated Textile Park’ scheme to raise income of farmers through agriculture-based industries and value-added projects and to bring significant changes in their lives.

Fadnavis further throwing light on cotton production, said that Maharashtra is known as cotton producing State. However, only 25 percent cotton is processed while the rest 75 percent cotton cannot be processed here in the absence of cotton-based industries.

Also with the elimination of the chain of agents, farmers will be getting good rates for their cotton produce.

Minister for Finance and Planning and Guardian Minister of Wardha district Sudhir Mungantiwar, MP Ramdas Tadas, MLAs Sameer Kunwar, Dr Pankaj Bhoyar, President of Gimatex Industries Vasantkumar Mohota, MD Prashantkumar Mohota, Anuragkumar Mohota, District Collector Shailesh Naval, District Superintendent of Police Ankit Goyal and District Chief of BJP Rajesh Bakane were present at the inaugural of textile park.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Market Intelligence

Ask for free sample Report


why us?
21 yrs

experience

Fortune 500

Customer Base

100%

dedicated team

55+

Countries Served Worldwide


newsletter

Register below to receive our newsletters with latest industry trends and news!

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our support team is here to answer your questions via WhatsApp. Ask us anything!
? Hello