Dear Sir /Madam
please find our company profile & products information for your study & evaluation of Zaman Textile Mills, Ltd as a leading supplier in textiles from Asia. We are looking forward to your queries of Yarn ,Fabric , home textiles hospital / hotel linen & dresses related made ups. Please find below details of our products:
1. Yarn: We are the leading manufacturer of cotton spun yarn, carded yarn in count range 7/1 up to 40/1 on cones for knitting & weaving. We also produce Heather Grey, mélange yarn, Slub yarn and Organic yarn. We are certified by Control Union to supply Organic cotton yarn. We export yarn & grey fabrics to Europe, Hong Kong, Korea, China, Bangladesh, and Turkey.
2. Fabric: We are operating with 400 Sulzer looms with the addition of 144 latest model PICANOL AIRJET looms. Our capacity to produce fabrics of varying widths has increased to more than 35 million meters annually. Our fabrics are being extensively used in garments & home textiles. We are manufacturing 100 % cotton, 52/48 poly cotton & 60/40 Cvc fabric in plain weave, twill weave, Percale, Sateen, Flannel, Duck, & light Canvas Fabric.
3. Processed Fabric: We prolong our exports / marketing in bleached (Optic white, RFD, RFP), Vat dyed, Reactive dyed, Disperse Vat, Disperse Reactive, Vat disperse, Reactive disperse as well as Pigment & Reactive print fabric from ISO Certified companies.
4. Home Textiles made ups: 100 % cotton, Poly cotton & 60/40 CVC fabric material in bleached white, Pigment printed, Reactive dyed & printed 3-4 pieces bed sets, Quilt Cover sets, & Comforters.
5. Hospital Linen & Dresses: We can also produce the following items for the hospitals & hotels linen & dresses.
A). Name woven / printed bed sheet in White color
B). Bed sheet (plain) in White / Dyed
C). Pillow cased White / Dyed
D). Mattress Protection Sheets in Grey (Natural) color
E). Molten Diapers (Bleached Brushed – Flannel Fabric)
F). Diapers ( Grey Natural )
G). Operation Sheets in Green color with slit & without slit in size 50x50 c,s 75x75cms 75x100cms, 100x100cms
H). Apron : Bib as well as plain apron with soil repellent treatment for patients in Duck , Twill, Sheeting & poplin fabric material
I). Patient Gowns: 100 % cotton, poly Cotton & CVC fabric material Gowns for Patients in Grey, Bleached, Pigment printed (AZO free dyestuff washable 95o Chlorine fast AATCC61-IV-A).
J). Surgeon Gowns: 100 % cotton, Poly Cotton & CVC fabric material in Vat dyed, disperse / vat dyed & Vat disperse dyed Gowns for Surgeons.
K). Scrub Suite: 100 % cotton, Poly Cotton & CVC fabric material in Vat dyed, Disperse / Vat dyed & Vat disperse dyed scrub suits (Top + Trouser) 2 pieces sets.
L). Terry & terry made ups: We can also produce terry & terry made ups through sourcing companies from our own yarn. However we are planning to arrange our own looms for terry towels at the same premises (Weaving mill) in near future.
If you, or your company, have been sourcing for import textile products, I would like to discuss you for future requirements. Below, I have provided my contact details. Thank you.
Thanks & Regards
Zaman Textile Mills Ltd
(From Evolution to Revolution)
Headoffice: 60-Muslimabad, Jamshed Quarters
M.A Jinnah Road Extension Street # 14
Karachi 74800 Pakistan
BB Pin : 217BD299
“Please consider the environment before printing this email”
Confidentiality Notice: If you receive this correspondence in error, please notify the sender and please delete this message accordingly. Thank you.
Preferred Supplier Program
350+ Price Quotes of 25+ products through out the globe
Daily Global Textile News
Special Reports on Textile Value Chains
Regular Reports on the Industry
Updated Statistical Channel
Monthly Spum Yarn Export Digest of the Indian Market
And much More...
Fast and economical way to get new buyers through out the globe
Benifit from the highly visited and used sourcing platform
Develop new regions and end usages
No start up cost
Pay per lead
12 years of providing B2B services focused to Yarns and Fibers
Partners with associations and official agencies globally
Widely covered by Media and studied by leading management school