We are a leading spinning unit having a production capacity of over 100,000 spindles based in the Cotton heartland of northern India engaged in the manufacture and export of various types of yarns. Our spinning as well as yarn dyeing divisions are Oeko-Tex certified ( Standard 100 ) under product class-1 and are also certified to produce yarns made from Organic cotton under GOTS as well OE-100 standards of organic exchange. Our product range is as follows:
1. Ring-spun: 100 % cotton combed for hosiery and weaving in the count range Ne 20 to Ne 40 - single and double
2. Compact: 100 % cotton combed for hosiery and weaving in the count range Ne 20 to Ne 40 - single and double
3. Vortex (MVS): 100 % cotton, 100 % Viscose, 100 % Modal and blends like Cotton/Viscose and Cotton/Modal in the count range Ne 20/1 to Ne 40/1 - single and double. Very recently we have added Ne 50 Viscose vortex also in our count range.
4. Dyed yarns: 100 % cotton, 100 % Viscose, 100 % Modal and blends like Cotton/Viscose and Cotton/Modal
We are exporting major share of the production of yarns to highly quality conscious customers in markets like Europe, Turkey, Egypt, HK, Korea, Vietnam, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Tunisia, Morocco etc., who have got stringent quality standards.
As for yr requirement in Ne 30/2 100 % Viscose Vortex dyed yarns in two shades i.e. Black and Maroon, Mr. sandeep Kr shall get in touch with you. Vortex spinning technology produces yarns with superior functional features, ideal for spinning 100 % viscose yarns. Fabrics made from Vortex yarns have superior features as below:
* Better pilling grade (3.5 to 4.0) - Clean fabric appearance due to extremely low
* Stability against deformation due to low twisting torque.
* Silky soft hand feel
* Superior durability of garments due to Wash & wear resistance properties.
* Retention of fabric appearance & low color fading after repeated washes.
* Better fabric fall/drape of 100 % viscose fabrics due to unique yarn structure.
In short Vortex yarns solve the inherent problems associated with Ring-spun yarns; especially in case of 100 % Viscose yarns.