Please allow us to introduce our firm Golden Star Textile Cooepration, Gurgaon (adjoining New Delhi), based in India and active in trade of promotion of exports cotton yarns, terry towels, bed sheet sets, table cloths, floor tufted rugs etc. We work as buyer's/manufacturer's representatives. We are a representative company offering cotton yarns, cotton/poly blended yarns, solid dyed polyester/cotton and cotton yarns, cotton malenge, cott/poly melange yarns from our approved AAA quality vendors. The count range is Ne 6 to Ne 120. Yarns, depending on the count are spun in ring or open end spinning systems. Our approved vendors have contamination detection devices installed in blow room and autoconers. All the yarns offered are suitable for weaving and knitting applications.
Briefly speaking, we deal in:
1. Cotton yarns, ring spun and open end; ring Ne 12/1 to Ne 40/1, open end Ne 6/1 to 16/1; for knitting and weaving application; PC blended greige yarns, melange yarns, PC solid dyed yarns
2. Cotton terry towels; dobby and jacquard; piece dyed and yarn dyed; single color, stripes, jacq designs; GSM 380 to 700; terry woven mats GSM 600 to 1660. We deal in fresh goods as well as we can offer stocks as per availability.
3. Bed sheets; printed 20x20 60x60, 30x30 76x68; 40x40 127x63; 60x60 172x58+58 etc.
4. Tufted rugs - shaggy or cut/loop types
5. Table cloths - made on powerlooms or airjet looms
We act as eyes and ears of our buyers in India.
We look after complete value chain of activity:
1. Scouting suitable vendors for you based on technical and infrastructural evaluation of the vendor factory
2. Sample development
3. Price finalisation
4. Online QC check
5. Preshipment QC check
6. Post shipment document coordination
Basically, our job is assist the buyer to take-over all his headaches concerning sourcing from India.
We are highly interested in working with you. We request you to kindly study our proposal and confirm.
Preferred Supplier Program
350+ Price Quotes of 25+ products through out the globe
Daily Global Textile News
Special Reports on Textile Value Chains
Regular Reports on the Industry
Updated Statistical Channel
Monthly Spum Yarn Export Digest of the Indian Market
And much More...
Fast and economical way to get new buyers through out the globe
Benifit from the highly visited and used sourcing platform
Develop new regions and end usages
No start up cost
Pay per lead
12 years of providing B2B services focused to Yarns and Fibers
Partners with associations and official agencies globally
Widely covered by Media and studied by leading management school