D-Think_Easy-HF desktop read-only reader, can read IC card or RFID tag data and output through keyboard USB virtual keyboard. With keyboard interface specification (HID), it can run on Windows, Linux and other system that supporting USB keyboard.
D-Think_Easy-HF desktop read-only reader comes with a simple software that users can set it to read the series number or to the content in the block or in the page of the tags.
D-Think_Easy-HF reader's factory default configuration is configuration status, need to use the softeare to set the reader before reading.The company introduced advanced equipment to strictly monitor the product quality to ensure the reader is with good quality and stability features.
Radio Frequency Identity (RFID)
• Comply with ISO 14443A Protocol
• Support Mifare ® 1k S50, Mifare ® 1k S70, Mifare ® Ultralight, Mifare ® Ultralight C
• Support Mifare ® Desfire, Mifare ® Pro
• Support FM11RF08, BL75R06, ISSI4439
• Comply with ISO 14443B Protocol
• Support Reading the ID Number of Second-generation ID Card and AT88RF020
• Comply with ISO 15693 Protocol
• Support TI Rfid Tag-It HF
• Support NXP I. CODE SLI and other Chips in line with the ISO15693 Protocol
• USB 2.0
• Integration Design of Reader and Antenna
• 13.56Mhz (HF: High Frequency)
• Microsoft Windows2000/XP/Vista/WIN 7
Read / Write Distance
• ISO 14443A: 6CM (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the used Environment)
• ISO 14443B: 2CM (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the used Environment)
• ISO 15693:8 CM (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the used Environment)
• 5 mA (Typical) Standby
• 90 mA (Typical) Field Scanning
• 5V (Typical) Operation
• 100 * 60 * 12 (mm)
• About 100g
• Built-in buzzer
• No need development, plug and play
• Member Management
• Access control
• Card code sprayed
• Outpatient registration
Note: We can design and develop RFID module and reader according to the requirements of customer, if you want any similar or new RFID device, contact us by email.
RFID solutions and readers, RFID modules, RFID tags and labels, RFID Inlays, RFID antennas, Smart Cards.