ISO 14443A/B &ISO 15693 Bluetooth RFID Reader,Android System Reader
Testing & Inspection
Guangzhou D-Think Technologies Inc. (China)
Country of Origin
Bluetooth RFID Reader (BPCD) is a 13.56MHz frequency reader with the widely used Bluetooth communication interface, can be used in combination with bluetooth laptop computers, mobile phones etc.
BPCD with small dimension, the largest size is 20*42*66mm,can read and write RFID tags complying with ISO / IEC 14443A, ISO / IEC 14443B and ISO / IEC 15693 international standards. It can be compatible with devices running with Pocket PC 2002/2003, WinCE 5.0 or Windows .0/6.0 , Windows XP or Win vista operating system.
This HF RFID bluetooth reader D-Think 1200 with reading range of 5cm or 6cm, is widely used in the industries of security (warehouse management, personnel identification, even ticket, food ,quality control, supply chain control), patrol, mining, finance and railway system etc.
• ISO14443A: Mifare_One(S50&S70)/UltraLight/Mifare_Pro
• ISO14443B: AT88RF020/SR176/SRIX4K/SLE66CL160S/THR1064 and other Contactless CPU Cards completely in line with ISO14443B Protocol
• ISO 15693: _it HF-1/I.CODE SLI
• Windows2000/XP/Win7, Pocket PC 2002/2003, Windows CE 5.0, Windows .0/6.0/6.5
• BL-5C battery (capacity)1020mA, can be Rechargeable and Removable
• Three-color(green, blue and red)
• ISO 15693: 5CM (depending on the antenna structure and the used environment)
• ISO 14443A/B: 3.5CM (depending on the antenna structure and the used environment)
• Dimension: 20 * 42 * 66mm
• Weight: About 100g
• 5mA (typical)standby
• 90mA (Typical)field scanning
• 3.3V (typical) operation
• C++, VC, Java, C#, Vb, Vb.net, Pb and Delphi
• Personnel Identification, Electrical Inspections, Warehouse/Prison/Cylinder/ Medicine/Ticket Management, Food Security, Package Tracking and Quality Control
Note: We can design and develop RFID module and reader according to the requirements of customer, if you want any similar or new RFID device, contact us by email.
RFID solutions and readers, RFID modules, RFID tags and labels, RFID Inlays, RFID antennas, Smart Cards.