ISO 14443A &ISO 15693 SDIO RFID Reader,HF SDIO Reader
Testing & Inspection
Guangzhou D-Think Technologies Inc. (China)
Country of Origin
SDIO RFID Reader (SDRD) is a plug&play secure-digital RFID reader/writer with the SD card interface, specially designed for mobile RFID read and write, which is being widely used on most of PDAs, Laptops or Tablets. It supports a wide range of RFID tag protocols enabling a larger range of potential application capabilities. Plus its thumb sized compact design offers users the most versatile, flexible and convenient measurement capabilities.
SDRD is also compatible with most kinds of PDAs which are equipped with the built-in SD slots and running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 or Windows CE operating systems. It can read and write RFID tags complying with ISO / IEC 14443A, ISO / IEC 14443B and ISO / IEC 15693 international standards .It transmits information to other devices through WIFI, CDMA, GSM or Bluetooth .Coming with the product, free SDK is provided.
SDRD can be used widely in the application fields of access control, asset tracking, warehouse Management, payment systems, public transportation, transit ticketing, consumer retail, pharmaceutical, health care and Livestock tagging etc.
Radio Frequency Identity (RFID)
• Comply with ISO 14443 Protocol
• Support Mifare ® 1k S50, Mifare ® 1k S70, Mifare ® Ultralight, Mifare ® Ultralight C
• Support Mifare ® Desfire, Mifare ® Pro
• Support FM11RF08, BL75R06, ISSI4439
• Comply with ISO 14443B Protocol
• Support AT88RF020/SR176/SRIX4K/SLE66CL160S and CPU Cards in line with ISO14443B Protocol
• Support Reading ID Number of the Second-generation ID Card
• Comply with ISO 15693 Protocol
• Support TI Rfid Tag-It HF
• Support For NXP I. CODE SLI and other Chips in line with the ISO15693 Protocol
• Support Reading and Writing
• Support the Secondary Development
• SDIO Compliant Version 1.10; SD-1, SD-4, SPI Mode; Extended SD Form Factor
• Integration Design of the Reader and Antenna
• 13.56Mhz (HF: High Frequency)
• WIN CE, Windows Mobile5.0/6.0/6.5
Read / Write Distance
• ISO 14443A: 5CM (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the Used Environment)
• ISO 14443B: 2CM (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the Used Environment)
• ISO 15693: 6CM (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the Used Environment)
• 5 Ma (Typical) Standby
• 90 Ma (Typical) Field Scanning
• 5V (Typical) Operation
• 24 * 53 * 8 (Mm)
• About 8g
• EVC, C #, Visual Basic. Net
• Power / Pipeline Patrol
• Handheld Consumer
Note: We can design and develop RFID module and reader according to the requirements of customer, if you want any similar or new RFID device, contact us by email.
RFID solutions and readers, RFID modules, RFID tags and labels, RFID Inlays, RFID antennas, Smart Cards.