USBKey RFID Card Reader (UPCD) is a portable RFID Card Reader with 13.56MHz frequency which can easily fit in pocket and be compatible with devices used in daily life such as computers, smart phones, laptops etc.
UPCD can read and write Mifare One S50, Mifare One S70, Mifare Pro, PKI and other RFID cards and tags complying with ISO/IEC 14443A/B protocol .
This UPCD can be deployed for commercial and personal applications which include inventory tracking, authentication and payment systems(e-wallet). It offers a low cost platform for deployment of interactive read/write applications. It communicates with computer through USB data interface, USB extension cable also works.
Radio Frequency Identity (RFID)
• Comply with ISO 14443A Protocol
• Support Mifare ® 1K S50, Mifare ® 1K S70, Mifare ® Ultralight, Mifare ® Ultralight C
• Support Mifare ® Desfire, Mifare ® Pro
• Support FM11RF08, Bl75R06, ISSI4439
• Comply with ISO 15693 Protocol
• Support TI Rfid Tag-it HF
• Support NXP I. Code SLI and other Chips in line with ISO15693 Protocol
• Support Reading and Writing
• Support the Secondary Development
• Integration Design of the Reader and Antenna
• 13.56MHz (HF: High Frequency)
• Microsoft Windows2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
• Win CE, Windows Mobile5.0/6.0/6.5
Read / Write Distance
• ISO 14443a: 5cm (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the Used Environment)
• ISO 15693:6 Cm (Depending on the Antenna Structure and the Used Environment)
• 5 Ma (Typical) Standby
• 90 Ma (Typical) Field Scanning
• 5v (Typical) Operation
• 60.8mm (Including Usb Metal Interface) * 20mm * 8mm
• About 9.7g
• C, Vc, Java, C #, Vb, Vb.Net, Delphi, Etc.
• Power / Pipeline Patrol
• Handheld Consumer
Note: We can design and develop RFID module and reader according to the requirements of customer, if you want any similar or new RFID device, contact us by email.
RFID solutions and readers, RFID modules, RFID tags and labels, RFID Inlays, RFID antennas, Smart Cards.