HOME > PREFERRED SUPPLIER >
FIBER > MAN MADE FIBERS > PRODUCT PREVIEW
polyester staple fiber HCS
Man Made Fibers
Dongguan Tok Zin Industrial Co., Ltd (China)
June 4th, 2010
Country of Origin
: Eco – Friendly
Regenerated polyester staple fiber, eco-friendly, A grade, white color
- HCS: Hollow, Conjugated, Siliconized
- HC: Hollow, Conjugated, Non-siliconized
- HS: Hollow, Non-conjugated, Siliconized
- H: Hollow, Non-conjugated, Non-siliconized
- SS: Solid, Siliconized
- S: Solid, Non-siliconized
- filling material for pillow, cushion, bedding, toys, furniture, clothing;
- spray-bonded cotton, polyester wadding, padding;
- shoes material and other non-woven application etc.
- feather touch: the silicone coating makes it slip and provides feather touch.
- light and soft: the hollowness give it lightweight and softness.
- good bulkiness, good elasticity, easy open
Dongguan Tok Zin Industrial Co. Ltd. was built in 1995 with registered capital USD 1,500,000. It takes area of 60,000 square metres and has 1000 workers.
The company owns 2 factories:
- chemical fiber factory: mainly produce 1.5D to 20D recycled polyester fiber which are very popular to be used for stuffing in bedding, clothing, toys, furniture; polyester padding/wadding and other non-woven applications etc. The daily output is 200 tons. Now we're one of the largest manufacturer in South China in this field.
- plastic material factory: deal with various kinds of plastic material such as PET, PE, PP, PVC etc. We buy these materials overseas.
We passed ISO9001-2000 quality system certification & ISO14001 enviroment system certification.