Alibaba designer use AI to shape the fashion week look

Related Keywords: AI, Alibaba, artificial intelligence, customer, fashion, future, investment, technology, trade war

China
Alibaba designer use AI to shape the fashion week look
Summary: 
New York Fashion Week, now underway, is a celebration of creativity, crafts, imagination, and human ingenuity. But of course in the year 2019 one aspect of creation is integrating technology, so perhaps it’s little wonder that some designers are relying on data collected by the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba to inform their looks. “We used big data to help these designers hone in on a few trends

New York Fashion Week, now underway, is a celebration of creativity, crafts, imagination, and human ingenuity. But of course in the year 2019 one aspect of creation is integrating technology, so perhaps it’s little wonder that some designers are relying on data collected by the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba to inform their looks.

0

Online shopping to account 53% of retail sales by 2028

Related Keywords: 53 percent, artificial intelligence, Ecommerce, Generation Z, online, research, retail, Sales, technology, United Kingdom

United Kingdom
Online shopping to account 53% of retail sales by 2028
Summary: 
Ecommerce in the United Kingdom will account for 53 percent of the country’s total retail sales by 2028. Factors powering this online growth are the fact Generation Z and Millennials will be half of the adult population in ten years, faster, cheaper and in-home delivery and fewer physical stores. Currently, ecommerce in the United Kingdom accounts for 19.2 percent

Ecommerce in the United Kingdom will account for 53 percent of the country’s total retail sales by 2028. Factors powering this online growth are the fact Generation Z and Millennials will be half of the adult population in ten years, faster, cheaper and in-home delivery and fewer physical stores.

Currently, ecommerce in the United Kingdom accounts for 19.2 percent of total retail sales. It’s expected to grow to 33.8 percent by 2024 and even to 53 percent by 2028.
‘Online drives majority of retail within next 10 years’

0
 
Let Us Know Your Need
click here icon
 
Pricewatch Enquiry
Name
Company
Phone
Email
Country
 
Word Verification
 
News & Views
India to benefit from the imposition of US duties on Chinese imports  
  16 Sep , 2019 Read full story  
Abercrombie Textiles aquired by Crypton  
  16 Sep , 2019 Read full story  
Increasing revenue and shrinking profits for Chinese garments  
  16 Sep , 2019 Read full story  
 
Prices
 
Market Intelligence
  • Polyester Intelligence
    YnFx's Polyester Intelligence Service consolidates all the information at a click. This service provides the following:
    • Daily Price Trends
    • News & Views
    • Weekly Prices on Polyester Chain
    • Price Forecast Covering 3 Regions
    • Spun Yarn Exports from India
    • Polyester Chain - Demand/Supply Statistics
 
Special Reports
 
Country Reports
  •  
    Who have subscribed this report
    Live Chat online
    feedback button