- Business development process, aimed at developing
new customers, end usages, and/or new markets is critical
for any company.
- The process of business development also tends to
be highly unstructured and often inefficient.
- High human resource cost, communications, travel
add to the overall cost of sales and bottom lines.
- YarnsandFibers, a global public trading exchange,
is focused to the process of business development…making
us specialists in the field. (Learn more)
is the Business Development Outsourcing Service?
Business Development Outsourcing Services (pronounced
B-Dos) is a powerful way to maximize the potential and
results of your business. However, it necessitates a systematic
approach of capturing information on Customers needs in
target market, product promotion, discovering business
leads and successful negotiation to convert it into a
Deal followed by after sales support.
In house Business Development activities in most of the
companies needs large amount of resources for effective
performance. This operation of your organization could
be outsourced at a lower cost to a partner like YarnsandFibers
with extensive domain expertise.
can it bring to you?
- Diverse Customers based on size, regions and end
- Efficient Route to Market - backed by knowledge,
reach, and technology of YnFx
- Increased Transactions using YnFx contacts from
across 130 countries
- Larger demand chain for your product, cost effective
prices and healthy margins
- Improve or re-position your existing products or
- Reduced cost of sales and more efficient supply
- Motivation to concentrate on other critical areas
- Increased value of business All this - For a fraction
of the cost of doing it yourself
Note: Business Development Outsourcing
Services would include: Business Development Action Plan;
Customized planning method and management toolkit
- Business Development is overloaded with day to
- Key skills like information capture, business and
product planning, project management, etc are difficult
- Parts of the organization, such as sales, marketing,
technical, etc are overloaded
- A fresh approach needs to be tried for:
- A new market,
- A new application,
- A new route to market
- Current methods of Marketing need to be upgraded